Parade of Homes
April 30 - May 3 and May 7 - 10
Built with pride by the professional builders, contractors and suppliers of the HBA of F-M, houses on the Parade of Homes are the best way to find out what’s new and available in today’s market.
From rustic to modern, there is something for everyone!
Homes range in price from just over $170,000 to over $1.2 million. There are options for those 55 and better, first-time buyers, people needing more space or wanting to downsize.
- Two four-day weekends: April 30 - May 3 and May 7-10
- 4 - 8 p.m. Thursday/Friday
- Noon - 5 p.m. Saturday/Sunday
- Homes by 47 different builders located throughout the communities of Dilworth, Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo.
- General admission is free. $5 to tour three featured homes with proceeds donated to charity (Read more below).
- Parade of Homes magazines are now available at all stores. Scroll down and click to browse the online version of the Parade magazine.
- Click here to access the Parade of Homes-dedicated website.
- Visit the App Store and search "Parade of Homes" to download a free Parade application for Apple devices such as the iPhone, iPod and iPad. Look for the "Fusion Labs" application. Once installed on your phone, you will need to search for "Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead's" listing.