Banner photo credit: Overflow Photo
The Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead promotes an environment in which members and their businesses can prosper.
Find out more!
Like our Home Shows on Facebook...
Like our Parades on Facebook...
What’s new at the HBA
Due to road construction on 40th Avenue South in Fargo/West Fargo, access is limited to the Featured Remodel Project in Carmell Place.
Click here for a map and tips to make your visit to the home smooth!
Two weekends: Sept. 6-7 and 13-14
One weekend only: Sept. 13-14
Featured speaker: Brian Santos "The Wall Wizard" will offer tips and techniques to create perfect paint finishes!
The latest Design & Living is available!
HBA of F-M Blog
- Sept. 9 - HBA of F-M Lunch Session: Legislative Panel. Hear reports on North Dakota interim committee activity from local state legislators
- Sept. 10 - NAHB Webinar: Big Picture Marketing for 2015: Building a Solid Foundation for Your Business
- Sept. 24 - NAHB Webinar: Common-Sense, Best-Practice Business Planning
- Sept. 30 - HBA of F-M Lunch Session: Legislative Panel (second offering). Hear reports on North Dakota interim committee activity from local state Legislators
- Oct 15 - NAHB Webinar: Top 10 OSHA Citations for Construction and How to Avoid Them
- Oct. 29 - NAHB Webinar: The Next 'Genderation': Unlocking the Full Potential and Emerging Trends for Women in Building
- Nov. 6 - FREE Safety Training: Defensive Driving (morning) and CPR/AED/FA (afternoon)
- Nov. 14 - Minnesota Plumbing Continuing Education: Save the date! This code review will qualify for the new state requirement of code training as outlined in the license renewal requirements.
- Nov. 20 - HBA of F-M Lunch Session: Learn the basics of social-media site, Houzz
- Dec. 2 - FREE Safety Training: Fall Protection (morning) and OSHA Recordkeeping (afternoon)
Housing & Remodeling Incentives
- It's never made more sense to buy or remodel! Check out this information on tax incentives and home buyer assistance as well as remodeling perks.
- Federal tax credits for renewable energy and energy efficiency improvements to homes.
- Find a professional contractor or remodeler in your neighborhood to help build a new home, or upgrade your existing home.
2013 Year In Review Video and Annual Report