Banner photo credit: Paul Christianson
The Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead promotes an environment in which members and their businesses can prosper.
Find out more!
Like our Home Shows on Facebook...
Like our Parades on Facebook...
What’s new at the HBA
The HBA of F-M's Fall Parade of Homes will be Sept. 26-27 and Oct. 3-4,with the Remodeled Home Tour running in conjunction with the Parade Oct. 3-4 only!
Hours are noon - 5 p.m. each day.
Watch for more details soon!
The HBA's July Golf Outing was a great success! Check out the photo highlights here. Thank you to all the attendees and sponsors who helped make the day wonderful.
The latest Design & Living is available!
HBA of F-M Blog
- July 15 - NAHB Webinar: AS&C Financing for Home Builders: The Current Landscape
- July 30 - HBA of F-M Lunch Session: Quickbooks for Builders
- Aug. 12 - NAHB Webinar: Are We Ready for Renewables?
- Aug. 25 - HBA of F-M Lunch Session: Houzz.com Sessions for Beginners and Advanced Users
For more information or to register for HBA of F-M offerings, contact Jenny Erickson at (701) 232-5846.
Housing & Remodeling Incentives
- It's never made more sense to buy or remodel! Check out this information on tax incentives and home buyer assistance as well as remodeling perks.
- Federal tax credits for renewable energy and energy efficiency improvements to homes.
- Find a professional contractor or remodeler in your neighborhood to help build a new home, or upgrade your existing home.
2014 Year In Review Video
2014 Annual Report