Banner photo credit: Overflow Photo
The mission of the Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead is to provide quality services, benefits and education to our members and the community. Striving to be a visible and proactive influence, the association represents the collective interests of the home building industry.
Find out more!
Like our Home Shows on Facebook...
Like our Parades on Facebook...
What’s new at the HBA
Two weekends: Sept. 6-7 and 13-14
One weekend only: Sept. 13-14
Featured speaker: Brian Santos "The Wall Wizard" will offer tips and techniques to create perfect paint finishes!
The latest Design & Living is available!
HBA of F-M Blog
- July 24 - HBA Lunch Session: Managing Business Growth - Bruce Johnson, Fargo Strategy, LLC, will share tips and tricks on managing business growth including cash flow/accounts receivable, human resources, seasonal issues, challenges of running a small business.
- Aug. 6 - NAHB Webinar: Construction Financing for Small-Volume Home Builders
- Aug 27 - NAHB Webinar: Water Features and Landscape Architecture for Single-Family Homes & Communities
Housing & Remodeling Incentives
- It's never made more sense to buy or remodel! Check out this information on tax incentives and home buyer assistance as well as remodeling perks.
- Federal tax credits for renewable energy and energy efficiency improvements to homes.
- Find a professional contractor or remodeler in your neighborhood to help build a new home, or upgrade your existing home.
2013 Year In Review Video and Annual Report