Banner photo credit: Overflow Photo
The mission of the Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead is to provide quality services, benefits and education to our members and the community. Striving to be a visible and proactive influence, the association represents the collective interests of the home building industry.
Find out more!
Like our Home Shows on Facebook...
Like our Parades on Facebook...
What’s new at the HBA
HBA of F-M offers CPR/First Aid, Fall Protection training
Free to members!
Dec. 10 - CPR/First Aid & Fall Protection
Residential Construction Safety: CPR/First Aid - This session is FULL!
Residential Construction Safety Training: Fall Protection - Limited spots remain!
- 1 - 5 p.m. Dec. 10
- Skills & Technology Training Center: 1305 19th Ave. N., Fargo
- Cost: Free for HBA of F-M members! $35 for non-members.
Knowing when fall protection is necessary and when it’s not can be very confusing. This program will help to eliminate some of the confusion by giving you an overview of the fall protection requirements for the construction industry. Fall protection requirements for steel erection and for equipment used to elevate personnel will also be covered.
HBA of F-M Blog
- Dec. 10 - Residential Construction Safety: Fall Protection at the Skills & Technology Training Center in Fargo. FREE to HBA of F-M members! Note: CPR/First Aid Session is FULL.
- Dec. 16 - There's a New Code In Town: 2012 IRC Update FREE to HBA of F-M members!
- Jan. 8 - NAHB Webinar: 5 Modern SEO Errors that Could Be Opportunities: How to Thrive in the Search + Social Landscape
- Jan. 10 - Electrical Contractor Continuing Education
- Jan. 16 - Lunch Session: "Engaging Questions + Effective Follow-Up = Show & Sales Success"
- Jan. 17 and Feb. 3 - Minnesota Building Contractor Continuing Education
- Jan. 31 - NEW requirement! Minnesota Plumbing Contractor Continuing Education
- March 7 - Minnesota Power Limited Technician Continuing Education
- March 25 - 28 - Residential Construction Safety: OSHA 30-Hour Construction Course FREE to HBA of F-M members!
Housing & Remodeling Incentives
- It's never made more sense to buy or remodel! Check out this information on tax incentives and home buyer assistance as well as remodeling perks.
- Federal tax credits for renewable energy and energy efficiency improvements to homes.
- Find a professional contractor or remodeler in your neighborhood to help build a new home, or upgrade your existing home.