Home Builders Care is the charitable arm of the Home Builders Association. It provides a positive outlet for the housing industry to give back to the community, building a framework for the future.
Home Builders Care Foundation has supported students with $338,226 in scholarships.
The Foundation has given over $525,000 to community projects including:
- Access of the Red River Valley
- Churches United for the Homeless
- Cullen Children's Foundation
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
- Gladys Ray Shelter
- Horace Mann Area Neighborhood Association
- Hurricane Relief—HBA Mississippi Coast & HBA of Greater New Orleans
- Lake Agassiz Habitat for Humanity
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Minnesota State University-Moorhead
- North Dakota State University
- North Dakota State College of Science
- Rebuilding Together of Fargo-Moorhead Area, Inc.
- Ronald McDonald House