Home Builders Care is the charitable arm of the Home Builders Association of F-M and is dedicated to being a positive outlet for the industry to give back to the community.
Support can come in many forms and the Foundation has lots of opportunities for you to give.
Consider donating to or volunteering for Home Builders Care now!
- Donate to support Trades for Grades and help fund scholarships.
- Donate to support workforce development activities like the Lego Homebuilding competition, Herdina Academy for the Construction Trades and Health, Tech & Trades Career Expo.
- Give to support projects like Rebuilding Together of Fargo-Moorhead Area Foundation or Lake Agassiz Habitat for Humanity. We might have a great project opportunity in 2016 - stay tuned!
- Host us at any public or networking event you organize. We have found these events are great for spreading awareness about HBC while raising some money.
- Volunteer your time! We have many opportunities throughout the year. Tell us what you are interested in and we can find the right fit for you!