Banner photo credit: Overflow Photo
The Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead promotes an environment in which members and their businesses can prosper.
Find out more!
Like our Home Shows on Facebook...
Like our Parades on Facebook...
For more information about the HBA, its Board of Directors, or staff, click here to see our About Us section
What’s new at the HBA
HBA of F-M Members! Interested in reaching a building-industry related audience?
Advertise in the 2015 HBA of F-M monthly member magazine, Plains Builder. Click here for an ad rate sheet or contact Allison Weckman at (701) 232-5846.
The latest Design & Living is available!
Check it out! The October/November issue that includes information from HBA President Carlita Dietz on bathroom remodels. Also, don't miss a Q&A on page 17 with The Wall Wizard Brian Santos who was the featured speaker at September's Fall Home Show.
HBA of F-M Blog
- Oct. 28 - HBA of F-M Lunch Session: Technology & The Building Industry
- Oct. 29 - NAHB Webinar: The Next 'Genderation': Unlocking the Full Potential and Emerging Trends for Women in Building
- Nov. 6 - FREE Safety Training: Defensive Driving (morning) and CPR/AED/FA (afternoon)
- Nov. 14 - Minnesota Plumbing Continuing Education: This code review will qualify for the new state requirement of code training as outlined in the license renewal requirements.
- Nov. 17 - BAR/PREP Test - Take the first step to earn an NAHB Certified Graduate Builder or Remodeler designation for half price.
- Nov. 20 - HBA of F-M Lunch Session: Learn the basics of social-media site Houzz
- Dec. 2 - FREE Safety Training: Fall Protection (morning) and OSHA Recordkeeping (afternoon)
Housing & Remodeling Incentives
- It's never made more sense to buy or remodel! Check out this information on tax incentives and home buyer assistance as well as remodeling perks.
- Federal tax credits for renewable energy and energy efficiency improvements to homes.
- Find a professional contractor or remodeler in your neighborhood to help build a new home, or upgrade your existing home.
2013 Year In Review Video and Annual Report