Banner photo credit: Overflow Photo
The mission of the Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead is to provide quality services, benefits and education to our members and the community. Striving to be a visible and proactive influence, the association represents the collective interests of the home building industry.
Find out more!
Like our Home Shows on Facebook...
Like our Parades on Facebook...
What’s new at the HBA
HBA Golf Outing member registration is open!
The HBA of F-M's member-only social event of the year is coming soon with two afternoon dates: June 10 and July 9. This Outing is open to members only!
Only a handful of sponsorships are still available. Click here for sponsorship form.
Registration is filling up quickly - get a foursome registered NOW! Registration is open to all HBA members! Click here for registration information.
See who is sponsoring by clicking here.
Contact Alison Streyle at (701) 232-5846 for more details.
HBA of F-M Blog
- May 23: Lunch & Learn - NAHB webinar "Be Ready for Changes to the National Flood Insurance Program" - will be shown in a community-viewing setting.
- May 23 (RESCHEDULED for July 31): Lunch & Learn "Health Care Reform: Employer's Strategies for the Future"
Housing & Remodeling Incentives
- It's never made more sense to buy or remodel! Check out this information on tax incentives and home buyer assistance as well as remodeling perks.
- Federal tax credits for renewable energy and energy efficiency improvements to homes.
- Find a professional contractor or remodeler in your neighborhood to help build a new home, or upgrade your existing home.