Home Builders Care has many volunteer opportunities throughout the year. Please tell us what you are interested in so we can inform you when volunteer needs arise!
Some examples of volunteer needs include:
- Ringing the bell for the Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign
- Working at the Health, Tech & Trades Career Expo promoting the industry
- Attending school career fairs while promoting careers in the construction industry
- Working side-by-side with students at the Herdina Academy for the Construction Trades
- Volunteering to work on handicap-accessible ramp builds, house projects or other manual labor
- Supporting the Home Builders Care organization through fundraising efforts
Do you want to hear more about volunteer opportunities, or do you need assistance from Home Builders Care? Contact Summer Hammond at (701) 232-5846.